Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Gifts 2011

Well, after getting married going on my honeymoon and moving about 3 hours away from home I found the time to make a few quilts for people for Christmas.




The first two are t-shirts quilts I made for someone to give to her son for Christmas. She wanted one from his High School days and one from his college days.


This last one was for a lady from Portland; her daughter did some cross stitching and she asked me to take those and put them into a twin sized quilt. The cross stitching her daughter did was amazing! I put them into borders and made the quilt.



Hopefully each child enjoyed their quilts.


In my new home I have a great sewing room it is just big enough for the queen sized quilts to fit and easy enough for me to move aroudn them while I sew! -

I am ready for orders so please feel free to contact me either email: k_spitz@yahoo.com or by -cell phone: 517-490-3418

No comments: