Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Presents

Alright! Christmas orders have come in and I am really excited to show them to you!

First I made a lap photo quiltfor my co-worker Joy.

The second and third quilts I made were for Kristen Davenport. She asked me to make lap photo quilts (1) for her mother and father and (2) for her in-laws.
She picked out the colors, laid out the design of the pictures, she practically did everything for me, all I had to do was piece it together for her and I enjoyed every minute of making all of these quilts!
I wanted to say Thank you to Joy and Kristen for asking me to make a Christmas present for your Families!


P.S. Kristen if you read this could you send me an email? I still have one of your pictures and will be happy to mail it out to you but I need your address! :)

No comments: