Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing Yet...

Sorry it has been awhile since my last creation, but I have noticed that in the summer months I really don't like to be inside if at all possible so I don't usually do too much on my sewing machine. HOWEVER with the days getting shorter and colder outside I am more inclined to be inside so...I will have some more things to show everyone. I actually have alot of projects lined up for Christmas and I even have an order for mext April! )It's the American Cancer Socitey, they wanted me to make another quilt, so I graciously accepted and I will have that ready for them.

So stay tuned! :)

Also, I have to give a shout out to my mom, Sheryl, she started a blog for her Stampin' Up! cards and such, she is learning and doesnt have anything up right now but she will as soon as I can help her upload pictures so keep her in your mind also:

http://www.stampinsheryl.blogspot.com/

No comments: