I made this quilt for my Aunt and Uncle who are huge MSU fans and have the best tailgating friends and spirit around! There is about 7 years of tailgating pictures on this quilt as well as some printing. My Aunt and Uncle had it out for the tailgate this past Saturday and got many compliments on it.
Now, I am parshall to MSU- but I would love to make any sport or team that you love!
Please send me an e-mail: k_spitz@yahoo.com to place your order today!!!
**See the PICTURE QUILTS posting for size and pricing information**
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Quilts#
click on the URL to see a few more pictures of the quilt I made for my Aunt and Uncle!
Now, I am parshall to MSU- but I would love to make any sport or team that you love!
Please send me an e-mail: k_spitz@yahoo.com to place your order today!!!
**See the PICTURE QUILTS posting for size and pricing information**
http://picasaweb.google.com/Kimsinanutshell/Quilts#
click on the URL to see a few more pictures of the quilt I made for my Aunt and Uncle!
No comments:
Post a Comment